MENSAHENG 040607

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Sacrifices... It is worth it!!!

The month of September is the month for reconciliation!!!

I can sacrifice all my wants and happiness. i can let things go. just not to break the trust and the friendship I'd created and made for three years. My book's message is somehow true and tama rin din ako. Maraming beses na and this is how I measure in searching and finding true friends...real friends. Kahit ano'ng mangyari ay handa kong ibigay ang lahat huwag lang masira ang foundation na ginawa ko at pilit nang binubuo.

It is time to reveal the 5 special people in my life na I realize na kapag nawala sila ay talagang I have now the reason to commit any suicidal attempt!!!

1. Paul Marie Allanigue
2. Joanalyn Barayuga
3. Rommell Concepcion
4. Princess Jeremiah Santos
5. Czar Alexis Rimando

Thank you because you teached me na gumising sa katotohanan! Ngayon ko nakilala ang sarili ko bilang ako. i now proved na kaya kong isugal ang sarili kong kasiyahan, kapakanan at kalooban. na kaya kong kainin ang sarili kong kahihiyan para lamang sa limang iyan. It is too hard to sacrificed myself just for them... but sacrifing for them is worth it!!! Gagawin ko... maging masaya lamang kayo...

Kay Czar:
ang taong matagal ko nang nirerespeto... Never akong nagalit kasi ayoko magalit... siguro sama ng loob pero hanggang doon lang! I sacrificed a lot of things even noon pa...
it is too hard to accept that we loved only one person... but letting go is only the way to set my emotions and feelings free... it is myu choice in doing such move, because I don't want to break your trust in me and also the friendship... friends are more important than my feelings.... No regrets ako!!! Basta I am happy!!! Enjoy your life with her as I enjoy my life with ... myself!!! hahaha

kay rommell:
Now I realized how important you are to me as friend. You helped me realizing all the stupidities in my life, salamat for giving me the courage in facing my imperfections! We don't talked often... but I know that in silence we usually talks!!! wow... lalim hanggang Marianas Trench... because of you, I now realize the true essence of friendship...

kay Paul:
My super special best friend! Jen asked me few months ago kung bakit hindi raw kita inaaway... I don't speak but my heart said "in doing such, it may/can cause of my early death" Ang kalabanin si Paul ay imposible kong gawin kasi ikamamatay ko... belive me!He is the best person na nakilala ko.... isama na rin si Jen, heheh

kay princess:
I can't rememeber in point in my life na nakagalit ko ito! Siguro it's my choice.. really! kasi ayoko talaga... I built the friendship with you last swimming.. when I am always down, you care... and I appreciates it!!! Thank you for such a wonderful friendly relations with you...

kay joan:
Even if na medyo di na tayo magkasama lagi, just bear in mind... just because of you I learned how to go out in my comfort zone (wow!!! very peace ed) You are the reason of my changews... you helped me to recover from the deep emotional coma i had experienced... you are the very first person na naging kaibigan ko and I will never let you go!!!



Final word:


"kahit anong hampas ng alon ang gawin sa dalampasigan ko, buhangin pa rin akong hindi magpapadala sa agos nito... tandaan mo kahit pilit akong nilalayo... kakapit at kakapit ako"...
-Message Sent (040607)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home