MENSAHENG 040607

Friday, July 14, 2006

kapag tumibok ang puso... corny

Hey! Good day po….

Well, I promised you na I will stop unenthusiastic articles here in my blog. Sige na nga…. Hmmm… well, today I am very happy for the reason that….. ano nga ba???

It is normal to an individual to express his/her feelings to other people. Especially to the person you loved. For the very first time in my life, nagawa ko siya. I expressed my feeling to her yesterday. Oh… kita ninyo…. Stop na ako sa pagiging torpe!!!

I met her last vacation, because I always go to FEU. Natutuwa ako everytime na nakikita ko siya. Then, I asked her number from my classmate/best friend.

Then naisipan ko siyang itext ulit…. Yesterday, I texted her whole day long. I was amazed. She was nice. We had very good conversation, talking anything and I cannot understand myself why I changed the topic to relationship. I told her… do you have “someone?” and she replied, “as in BF?”. I said yes… then I told to myself…. “very high school!!! Slam book ba ito?” Hahaha… then she replied…. “None”… then I replied again, “Why? You’re beautiful!!!”, then, she replied… “La Lang po…” suddenly, I made a joke (ehemm…) and she didn’t understand it… I replied… Siguro, you are very choosy and siguro you are searching for the right one talaga? Sige, I will try”. Marami pa kaming pinag-usapan… then, that conversation was the start of getting to know each other. I asked about her birthday and age… We talked about anything. I told to her, “I am single since birth and I am not into relationship and I told I am mabait talaga… I laughed when I received her reply because she said that… “

Aba

… promotion ba ito ng sarili”… then I started fall on her. At 6 pm , I do the move. I told her that, I have a crush on her… I waited for her reply… but she never replied. Then I texted her again, “sige na nga baguhin natin ang topic”, After 30 minutes of waiting, she replied. Her reply was “Sensya na kasi may tumawag kaya hindi ako naka-reply, would that be a compliment? Thank you po..”. I felt very much happy at that point in time. I replied her, I hope you woudn’t change. That’s it…

She is the kind of woman I wanted to. Mabait po siya. Taga-FEU. Pero di ko siya kaklase. I am thankful kasi I met her. Super duper bait. I saw her profile on friendster, we have the same characters, we have in common traits and wala lang… and Globe din siya…. Hahahaha!!!!! Background check talaga muna before I go into it. I am not like other people na one week pa lang eh, nagustuhan na ung girl. I am not that kind of person. This is the very first time na naging open ako. I don’t want to give her name. Basta, makakasama ko siya lagi sa seminars and meetings lalo na sa team building.

Sabi niya did aw siya maganda… sabi ko, “maganda ka!!! At kailanman ay di ako nagsinungaling!!! Hehehe, I hope na maging close tayo. At sa nangyari last day, sana di ka magbago. Baka mag-iwasan kasi eh ayoko ng ganun… I expressed lang this feeling because I don’t want na sa iba mo pa malaman at ayoko na isipin mo na ginagamit kita because I have agenda pala. Don’t think na ganun… I am sincere and I am happy na nakilala kita.

Gusto ninyo malaman… Hmmmm… she is Ms. Ganda….. Heheheheh…..

Till next time…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home