MENSAHENG 040607

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

48 LAWS OF POWER!!!

Hmmm here I am again….

I want to share naman this thing…. THE 48 Laws of Power….

I was intrigued by this law so I lent one from my classmate. Unfortunately, that God-damn book lost. No to blame… it is my stupidity…

When I opened that book I felt a little nervousness and excitement because I heard some rumors that this book is all about, somewhat dictatorial type of leadership. And…. The chitchats are true...

It stated about powers that should be done by leader (but these are all negative style and should not be used against to someone…. Hmmmmm…!)
Now…..


Out of 48, 8 laws caught my attention.

Law #2 = Never too Much trust in Friends, learn to use Enemies
Law #7 = Get others to do the work for you, but ALWAYS take the credit
Law #11 = Learn to Keep People Dependent on You
Law #14 = Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
Law #15 = Crush your enemy Totally
Law #26 = keep your hands Clean
Law #29 = Plan all the Way to the End
Law #41 = Avoid Stepping into a Great Man’s Shoes

I was somewhat happy na rin because all of the 8 law were done when I was in high school and even on this very minute.

High school and college….

Andrew’s regime….

I was elected as the President of:

2002-2003 Student Body Organization
2002-2003 Senior Class
2001-2003 Social Studies
2002-2003 Biodiversity Club

And I was elected as LITTLE MAYOR last December 2003.


My leadership style is dictatorial. I see to it that all my subordinates will follow all my directives even if it is unfavorable to them. It is matter of choice – follow me or resign….. That’s it. Deal or no Deal? . I am also a perfectionist one. If I give you task…do it on or before the deadline… wala lang trip ko lang. If you hesitate to follow me… see you on the office of the principal. I am a very influential individual at that time. Also, a very highly regarded student.

Many of my classmates before told me that I’d change. Yes, who cares? Are you the one who feed me? Clothe me? Mind your own business. I am doing mine.

All of my decisions are decisions of all. Weather you like it or not. Better to follow!!!
After my 4 years in highschool… I have many enemies. The thing I did, I crushed them, totally.
Reverse mode is happening….

Today… it is too hard for me to apply this.(coz I am not president of any org. only vice – but still I have the reason to do this thing again)

It is time to move one from the greatest devastation I’d encounter with PSO241 and also the POLSCI people.


I am friendly… but sometimes enemy…

I am plastic only to the people who I think is plastic…

Now, I didn’t trust some of them because I think they will put me down. SABAY TAYO!!!
I do the work, syempre leader… but the credit syempre wala di ba.. so hindi ko ma-apply.
Sometimes, there are certain times na they depend on me and on my decisions.
Being bad is nice… NGAYONG KILALA KO NA ANG TOTOO KONG MGA KAIBIGAN… 3 years tayong magkasama? Ngayon ko lang nakilala…

MGA KAKLASE KO NUONG HIGHSCHOOL and also to my beloved section
ITS PAYBACK TIME… I am tired of being loner, timid, sensitive and caring… Sa lahat ng NAGBAKSAK sa akin ngayon……. Kilala mo kung sino ka…

I CHANGE A LOT pati na rin ugali ko BECAUSE OF YOU…I want you to realize this…
KUNG KAYA MO AKO…

E ANONGAYON? EH KAYA RIN KITA….

I AM HERE…. Gantihan lang po tayo…

SA LAHAT NG TAONG BUMANGGA AT BUMABANGGA SA AKIN….


I will pose as a friend but I will work as a spy…


(THIS ARTICLE IS NOT REFERRING TO A CERTAIN PERSON OR INDIVIDUAL. IT IS FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO “GAVE ME THE REASON TO THIS SINISTER THING”)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home