MENSAHENG 040607

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Here I go again!!!

Here I go again!!!

No one loves, appreciates and cares me…

Are my sacrifices not enough?

I’ve done many things for others at it causes all of my heavy loads of emotional impasse.
Is there something wrong?


I am very thankful that God gave me wonderful gift… - friends. But, that gift always causes my problems and my life is always in jeopardy and hanging on the edge of the cliff.


Friends and best friends? Are you real or fake? Or there is something wrong in both of us?
Or am I always try hard to be your friend? I doubt… are these best friends of mine true or they just wearing their mask and pretending that they were happy in my companion? How much sacrifice you want me to do for you?


Am I tired? Definitely yes!!! I always defend people but when the times I need them to defend me… No response, no talk, no reply. Stop me!!! I don’t know who are real.


I am thankful because one man opened my stupid soul and gave me the reason to "review and screen again" the two sides (meron daw!!!) of one of my friends. I told that ____ is great and good!!! but that man told me... "sa iyo, oo... sa amin hindi!!! hmmm...


haaayyy... it is too hard for me to accept that one of my friends do have such two sides of personality... To me.. ___ is good..


No more personal messages, good nights and mornings, inspirational quotes and name droppings!!! Sino ba ako di ba? Are my texts matters? Ohh... really.. common!!! medyo nasaktan lang ako... so give me again one month...

another thing... STOP ME!!! Hindi ako kagaya nila.. OK... if you are questioning my personality and acts... F@#k you!!! as i said... if you will continue in doing so... I AM THE ONE WHO WILL DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE!!!

It is over acting on my part… I realize that there is no such thing as best!!! Coz best sometimes becomes worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home