MENSAHENG 040607

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thank You

MESSAGE OF HAPPINESS:

True friendship hears what is not
Explained; for friendship doesn’t
Work neither in the mouth nor in the hand,
But in the heart.

These past few months, I’d encountered countless emotional tribulations. I think I only missed you… That’s it… More than two months of longing to see you siguro. I am glad today because I discover the true meaning of care. Real care of course. To add, read my book na lang and you will find out the meaning of different things and how I care for others and for special people.

I want to share with you two things….

Ok…. The first is THANK YOU….

I found the importance and true meaning of friendship. There is one person who I want to thank. Why? After long years we’ve been together. I finally heard him say this word – Thank You! Wow… That is the word I am waiting for. I am happy; he now appreciates my sacrifices and all the things I am doing. For the first time he thanked me… I’ve done many favors but for the first time I heard he say “Thank You”. I am happy if somebody appreciates me. A simple word – thank you – is the most important word to me.


Another one… is CARE…

I am happy in helping people. Just text me, I will be there. I am just a text away. Even if you are in the southernmost part of this country and I am in the northernmost – I will swim thousand miles, I will walk uncontrollably and I will run as fast as I could just to get there. Last June 8, there is a person who I considered the best. He asked me a simple favor, and then I did it. At that time he was angry and I knew the reason. And I am the only one who helped him. And he thanked me. I texted him many times to ease his sadness. On the next morning I was delighted to hear that there is a silent message came from him that he told to other person. And the message passed through my ears. I asked that person: She said, He is not mad, he is sad. He is not angry at you instead he said to me that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR HIM. Wow, how nice to hear such thing that came from a much unexpected individual. I can’t believe it!!! Friend nga kita!!! I considered him as the best among my friends (read my book and my blog) but he never knew it and I don’t want to tell it to him because I am afraid to the things he is going to say.
Do you want to know who are they? The people behind the words CARE and THANK YOU? The word “THANKS” came from your adored leader and the word “CARE” came from your much-loved spokesperson! Before I end this, I would like to thank the people behind my happiness - The 4th year P1. I didn’t enjoy my vacation! In fact, I am in school (May 23-present) because of the enrolment and collecting the organization fee. From April 2-may 23 I was in my house. Wala lang… text-text lang!!!


I want to share these dates with you and the involved people:

February 13, 2005 = Anna, Gizelle, Princess, Dwight, Geraldine, Ryan, Cathlyn, Raiza, Dave, Jun Jun and Joma

February 03, 2006 = I attended the mass of Fr. Jerry Orbos.

February 06, 2006 = Joma, Dwight & Prof. Ignacio

February 09, 2006 = Paul

February 13, 2006 = Anna, Gizelle, Princess, Sarah, Nadine, Jun Jun, Geraldine, Joan and Paul

March 02, 2006 = Paul, Joma, Czar, Danilo and Prof. Reyes

March 31, 2006 = Paul, Dwight, Princess, Ryan, Cathlyn, Rommell, Jennifer, Loi, Danilo, Joshua, Herbert and Czar

April 06, 2006 = (text messages) Paul, Dwight, Czar, Joma, Jennifer, Princess, Ryan, Cathlyn, Herbert, Danilo, JunJun, Marianne, Kristin, Rommell and Mark Ysla

April 08, 2006 = (text messages) Dwight and Princess

April 27, 2006 = (text messages) Paul, Dwight, Czar, Joma, Joan, Jennifer, Princess, Ryan, Cathlyn, Raiza, Jujun, Marianne, Rommell and Mark Ysla

May 06, 2006 = Rommell, Princess and Mark Ysla

May 14, 2006 = (text messages) Paul, Jennifer, Dwight, Rommell, Ryan, Cathlyn, Rhia and Princess

May 23, 2006 = Joan, Czar, Rommell and Paul

June 08, 2006 = Czar, Joma and Paul

June 09, 2006 = Czar, Joan, Paul and Jennifer

April 06, 2007 = no one knows!!!

Sabi nga ni Dwight….. I am everybody’s calendar!!!



“Eavesdrop to the words I by no means pronounced. Be aware of about the things I on no account told. I need the sensitivity of yours and not your mentality because the most excellent things in this earth are unobserved, pent-up and ignored.”
– afs040607

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home